Friday 22 June 2012

Folksy Friday - Roses

I'm a bit late with this weeks Folksy Friday, I completely forgot about it, so this weeks has got to be a rush job. I've picked roses as this weeks theme, they are one of my favourite flowers and it is my middle name! I especially love the old fashioned roses a la David Austin. The blooms are stunning and the scents are out of this world! Against them the Hybrid Tea pales into insignificance.
Anyway here is this weeks pick... enjoy!


Wow! First up is this amazing retro telephone from  Love Kitty Pink




Next is a lovely Sterling Silver rose pendant by  jemimalumley




What little girl could resist this pretty Fairy Crown from  Annabella




Love this 'English Rose' print by  Robyn Coney Art




This is a very pretty quilt from  Sweet Bee Quilts




This is a gorgeous little dress by  Caras Creations




How about this vintage decoupaged Sewing box table from  Mama So Chic




Some pretty rose bunting from  Maisy Lee Designs




A lovely Rose Tote by  Ann Chandler Originals





And lastly some scented sachets from me  Wild Rose Designs

Thanks for stopping by    Linda

1 comment: