Wednesday 27 June 2012

As a follow on from my 'Taking Stock' post I thought I'd update you on my first makes. But heaven help me they're still bags, sort of! I suppose I'm just easing myself gently out of bag making. I'd decided to make some iPad sleeves, so many people have them nowadays ( iPads that is ), though sadly I'm not one of them yet. My first one was designed to have handles to make carrying easier and the second was a straight forward fully enclosed sleeve. 










                                                           Cut out but not yet made up




                                                                        Finished item




Second design in a pretty shabby chic fabric


Which style do you prefer?

Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    What a wonderful blog! Thank you for featuring my ribbon in this weeks Folksy Friday post.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete