Friday 19 October 2012

Folksy Friday - Warm and cosy

Now that the evenings are drawing in and the temperature is dropping, we like to feel warm and cosy. I do love cosy evenings in front of the fire, though I do miss not having a proper log fire. There's nothing quite like sitting and staring into the flames and listening to the crack and hiss of logs burning. I'll just have to make do with my gas fire. Here are a selection of lovely handmade goodies that hopefully will make you feel all warm inside.


I love the colours in this shaggy shawl from Eccentric Ella




There's more than a touch of Miss Marple about this cape from  Moth
(I love Miss Marple, but rarely get to watch it as no one else likes it).




These pretty gloves look lovely and warm.They're by  Crazy About Gloves


This crocheted blanket is sure to keep you warm on a winters evening, it's from  Lindyknits




Love this hot water bottle cover by  Rowan Knits




Just what you need to keep those logs handy, it's from  Homestead and Garden




You can't beat a good candle to give a warm and welcoming glow. They're from  cottage Candles- Handmade Pure Beeswax Candles 




WOW! Just had to include this, it's from  Magnus Larkin




Saucy, but warm. they're by  Lucy Haslam Knitwear




Wrap up warm in this gorgeous Trench coat from  Fashion Couture

I hope you enjoyed my selection this week, thanks for looking,

Linda








3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous selection and shops I haven`t seen before. Off to investigate.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always amazed that there are so many undiscovered shops on Folksy

      Delete
  2. Lovely collection! The candle holder is amazing - also the beautiful crocheted blanket :)

    ReplyDelete